• Easy Boho








Hat: TJ Maxx || Romper: H&M || Sweater: Target || Shoes: Urban Outfitters || Scarf: Gifted || Bangles: Borrowed 

Hello Nashville!  The days are longer now and I can taste summer just around the corner.  The air is lazy and slow, and as your easy-going, earthy Native, I could not be happier about this.  My style is all about ease and comfort, and this black romper is the perfect place to begin.  Simpler than multiple pieces and more mobile than a dress, the romper is the perfect solution to your spontaneous spring adventures.  I chose to pair it with an orange scarf and a straw fedora for a classic bohemian vibe.  Throw on your favorite moccasins and a headband for a more tribal vibe, or layer it over a bathing suit for the epitome of relaxation. 

My style is more about layering and mixing pieces rather than showcasing one standout piece (except, of course, if that standout piece is shoes - never be afraid to show off great shoes).  I love black because it's a great blank canvas! I finished off the look with some fun bangles and these fantastic pink oxfords from Urban Outfitters.  I hope these tips encourage you to let loose and have fun letting your own style shine as these sunnier months get underway! 

(Kellie) 
The Nashville Natives 

No comments:

Post a Comment