• Floral Fantasy







Shirt: Gap || Vest: Urban Outfitters || Shorts: Gap || Shoes: Tobi || Necklace: Thrifted

Spring has finally arrived in Nashville Tennessee and as your Nashville Native obsessed with color I thought I would show you the perfect outfit to welcome spring with open arms. First of all these floral print Gap shorts are a must have for any girl this spring. Pair them with a plain V Neck and a blazer for you more traditional dressers, add your favorite band T and a leather jacket for you rock stars, or add a white t shirt and your converses for a more relaxed look. They are very versatile shorts and draw on some of my favorite in colors this season.
Over the shorts I added a neon coral t shirt pulling from the colors in the shorts to add a pop of fun and an overdose of color since that is what I am all about. Then I added to the look with this AMAZING crochet vest from Urban Outfitters to add an enhanced feminine touch. I finished off the look with my go to fringe booties and an antique statement necklace.
Hopefully you will find some inspiration for your spring wardrobe from the Nashville Natives this year!

XOXO

(MacKenzie)
The Nashville Natives

No comments:

Post a Comment