• Tailored Thrift







Spring time is here and it's time to bring out the skirts. While being a full-time college student it's not only difficult to find time to focus on your outfit but while keeping track of your bank account as well. To be keep this Spring's attire cute and affordable I did a outfit comprised of items from thrift stores. I decided to pair a simple denim top tucked in a loose and pleated black skirt. To make the look more polished I embellished it with a black and gold belt that adds a nice touch while also cinching in my waist. My brown boots with gold buttons down the side finish off the look while tying in with the gold in my belt. This is a simple quick outfit that will look flawlessly effortless as you walk around Nashville in an affordable and chic ensemble. 

Denim Shirt: Goodwill, $4
Black pleated skirt: Goodwill, $5
Black/Gold Belt: Goodwill, $2
Brown Boots: Marti & Liz, $10
Total Cost: $22

No comments:

Post a Comment